Monday 12 December 2016

A Video About Being Happy

It's funny how the little things can make for such a nice day; an extra hour of sleep, a night without peeing on myself, a clean kitchen, a kind word from a friend. So many things, none of them particularly giant in an of themselves, add together to give me a good feeling about today, a good feeling about being alive.

I thought I would try another video blog, another way to tell this story, the story of my life. I know that some of you will have trouble with the codec, that some platforms won't play an MP4 from Windows without an installed interpreter. I'm not sure what to do about that. Please forgive me if you cannot view the video. I promise to go back to writing tomorrow. After all, I love the written word so much more.


3 comments:

  1. Good attitude. Well said. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you add these Monday videos to your YouTube channel with the video of Katherine, and add the link to your video post for people who can't view it on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Richard - Loved your video blog. I like reading your blog and do so regularly, but I think I like the video blog better :) I know you don't agree with me, when I say that you are indeed an inspiration - and not a regular guy, leading a regular life. Thank you for your profound words of wisdom, yet so simply put.

    ReplyDelete