Monday 19 December 2016

Quiet And Calm

It's a quiet day, another "calm before the storm" kind of day. The party is over. My apartment is cleaned up. I have today and tomorrow to rest up, then the game is on again. Wednesday, Kate will come over the help bake cookies. Thursday is my Open House for my neighbours. Friday is a dinner for Katherine's friends. Saturday is Christamas Eve afternoon with Kate, Phil and his boys. Then comes Sunday, Christmas Day. On that day I will be home alone with my thoughts.

Since it's Monday today, here is a video blog. I've taken David's advice and put the video on YouTube with a link to it here in my blog. The only thing I don't like about this setup is that when the video is complete, YouTube shows other videos for you to watch. I don't mind that so much, but I don't get to say what those videos might be. So forgive me if YouTube shows you something you would rather not see. I promise; I didn't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment