Friday 27 July 2018

Exhaustion Day

My exhaution level today is full-on, so much so that I just cancelled dinner with a friend. I am almost non-functional. I've been resting all day, hoping for my energy levels to rise to the point where writing this post would not wear me out. That has not happened, so this will be a short post.

I think the massive state of exhaustion is the result of all the stuff happening in the last few days. Shelby left. David and I are searching once again for a live-in. CBI is back, screw ups and all. I had a brand new HCA today who, along with her supervisor, had never handled a condom catheter. They went through three of them. The one they finally got attached has just come off at first use. We never did get to ROM exercises.

Sleep, or napping, or resting, whatever you want to call it, has been my sole activity up until now. In a few moments, it will once again be what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment