Friday 26 May 2017

Too Tired

I'm tired, too tired to write. I'l see how I feel later in the day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's later in the day. I'm still fairly much exhausted, even though I slept will last night. I think it might be a hangover from the Zopiclone. This would be my second night in a row where I have taken one and a half tablets. Sure, it knocks me out, but it continues to have an affect even this afternoon.

I'm kind of emotionally tired and upset as well. I sent out an invitation to my "gang" asking if anyone wanted to come help me with planting up my planters, and then staying for a BBQ. I got no answers. Nobody wanted to come. It was bound to happen sooner or later. After all, it's summer. People have gardens of their own, plans for their weekends. I am the only one with nothing but free time on my hands.

Oh well, onward and upward. At least I can putter away on these things on my own. Instead of a BBQ, I am going to go out to a 40th Anniversary Star Wars party with some other friends at a local pub.

No comments:

Post a Comment