Thursday 24 May 2018

Sleep

I'm tired today, really exhausted. I've spent most of my day sleeping in my PWC. Thank goodness the headrest has been repaired. Otherwise there would be no resting, only work from keeping my head upright all the time. It's surprising how much my head rests these days. It's a sign of neck weakness.

Being tired like this also makes me a bit depressed. The four large Gin and Tonics probably haven't helped with that either. Alcohol, after all, is a classic depressant. Today, none. I just don't feel like it. I don't want to bother making it. I want to save the Gin for another day. I can switch back to wine if I really feel the need. I don't. I'm just reminding myself I still have choices.

The most important choice I have made today is to sleep. I'll go back to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment